Monday, January 30, 2012

Finally back after a hectic holiday season!!! (Good news and new changes to come!!!)

Okay, so after a hectic December and January, I am finally back. I switched jobs and kept the new job for two weeks before I decided that I wanted to be home with my little girl again. I was away from her so much, and I am so happy and lucky to be able to spend my days with her again!!!

Christmas was fun, New Year's Eve was quite uneventful compared to previous years, and Brooklyn had her 4th birthday at the bowling alley and had a blast. Then, I was left with the task of cleaning up and reorganizing the house to fit all the new things we got over the holidays. Brooklyn's room was the hardest... I could run a toy shop out of there!!!

The holiday season has also brought on many good ideas and plans for the future. In order to save some money, since I am staying home babysitting and not working anymore, I have taken up couponing and becoming a more "frugal" shopper. This blog is going to change somewhat... I plan to include tips to save money, coupon, weekly dinner menus based on what is already in your cabinets, etc.

My mom and I are also in the planning/small production stage of starting our own business, an online boutique selling lots of pretty homemade things. Not only that, but we have gotten into baking and cake decorating and things like that, so that will be a part of our business as well. Little by little we are getting things together that we need, and we will create a website and also offer things on sites like Ebay, and Amazon.

There are so many good things to come and I am so excited to share everything on this blog... Keep an eye out for my first money-saving post in the next couple of days, including how I set myself up to coupon and planning my menus. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!